1. After you receive your first Super EOB Statement, go to HPS Online Access Registration.
2. On this first screen, please enter the following:
- Your First and Last Name
- Your Statement Number from the upper-right hand corner of the SuperEOB statement you received in the mail
- Your Group Number from your health insurance card
- Fill in the remaining requested information to verify your identity.
3. Then, click “Next”.
4. You will be brought to the above screen, please fill in the required fields to create a user account:
- Create a user name
- Enter your email address
- Create a password
- Re-enter the newly created password to confirm it
5. Then, Click “Next”.
6. You will then see an Email Verification screen much like the one shown below:
7. As the above screen outlines, you will need to check your email (the email address in which you provided in the previous steps) and there you will see an email very similar to the example below. If you do not see it within your inbox, please also check your Spam or Junk folder.
8. Please click the link “Verify Email Address” within that email.
*Please Note: You MUST validate your email address by clicking on the "Verify Email Address" link within that email and then be logged in. Failure to do so will result in you not being able to access your account.
9. Once you have verified your email address and logged in, you will see a screen much like like one below. This means you have completed the registration successfully.